September 28, 2011

Closet Inspiration

Hello Fashionistas! Welcome to my first blog post. I thought it would be appropriate to have my first post be about closets to go along with my blog name.
Make sure you come back for more fun!

This is exactly how I feel every time I enter my closet. Although, if I had Carrie's Closet, I might not have that problem. I know that I am one of the many fashionable females that has difficulty choosing the perfect go-to outfit that is oh so stylish. Ive come across some of the most fabulous closets that I am just so eager to recreate that I just had to share with you lovelies.  


 I just adore the first & fourth ones. Im beyond obsessed with the Chandeliers, as well as the feminine Chair and Huge Mirror!
Which one is your favorite?!

Enjoy & have a fabulous day!
xo-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment