October 11, 2011

What a Stud

Blazer- GUESS

Belt-GUESS

Watch- GUESS

Knee highs- Bakers

Dress- H&M





 I found these amazing studded suede knee high boots with tassels might I add, when I least expected it. I had been searching for over the knee boots for sometime but nothing quite fit my legs right.  So when these babies hugged my legs perfectly, there was no passing them up.  As for this dress, I spotted it at H&M and told myself I would come back and purchase it. Bad move. I searched all of the H&M's in the Atlanta Area and no luck on my size. For weeks, it was all I could think about, and how pretty it would look on me and in my closet. Well the fashion gods answered my prayers and I was lucky enough to finally get my hands on the right size. I just love love love it. The cinched waist ( which I'm hiding with my belt), the pockets and the buttoned sleeves. This is such a staple piece that I can easily transition from summer into fall.
Hope you all had a Fabulous Weekend
xx-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment