November 25, 2011

Blessed

I wore this yesterday to go to Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt & Uncles. It was a great day filled with lots of laughs, football games, champagne & full belly's. I'm so thankful and blessed to be surrounded by my amazing and loving family, friends & boyfriend{J}! J has never been to Maine and of course we got hit with a bunch of snow right as he was flying in {so thankful his flight wasn't delayed or cancelled either} so the ground is covered with pretty white fluffy snow & the air is crisp!  Last night my mom, J and I headed to Freeport to check out L.L.Bean's- which I love at this time of year, and then we braved the crazies at Target and Best Buy. We are on our way out the door again to head to the mall now { this is the first year in 7 years that I haven't had to work on Black Friday so I'm taking full advantage!}


{GUESS- Dress worn as skirt, Booties and Jacket, Old Navy- Denim Shirt and Leopard Print Tights, LC for Kohls- Boots, Aldo-Belt, NYC-Scarf}

I actually wore these boots for the day but loved how the other booties looked as well!

Enjoy your weekend lovelies!
xo-Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment