November 30, 2011

Daydreamin

Hello Lovelies! Sorry for the lack of outfit posts or posts in general for that matter. Ever since my boyfriend got here, we have either been lazy in our sweats, way to busy to snap some photos or its been rainy. Speaking of the weather- last nights weather was outrageous!

This is exactly what I felt like at 5:30 this morning when Heidi had to go potty. Before we even got outside, I noticed the windows were shaking from the wind blowing so hard. We finally did get our scared little butts outside in the extreme wind and torrential downpour. I was still half asleep with one eye open, the other shut and drifted off into a daydream of me waking up on the yellow brick road saying " Toto Heidi, I'm afraid were not in Kansas Maine anymore". I did get a little giddy thinking about having those ruby red slippers and a fairy god mother! Then all of a sudden I got slapped in the face with hard raindrops and I came back to reality, ran inside and fell back to sleep. Ha! This crazy little daydream of mine got me thinking, when I was 16, on a family vacation to North Carolina, I actually met one of the original munchkins from "The Wizard of Oz".. I have a picture to prove it. Ill spare myself the humility of sharing it with you though, for now anyways. I absolutely love The Wizard of Oz movie, so waking up remembering all this put a smile on my face.

Now that I have rambled on, outfit posts will be back soon! I'm off to snuggle my boyfriend to pieces until he leaves tomorrow morning. I loved having him here with me and my family. I'm definitely going to miss him ..only for 2 weeks this time..=] then ill be visiting him in Atlanta! xoxo
Happy Hump Day
xo-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment