December 27, 2011

Almost Back

Hello Lovelies!
I apologize times a million for the lack of posts! I had my wisdom teeth removed last Thursday and I look like a chipmunk. I'm almost back to my normal self, thank god! I'm not going to lie, I have enjoyed just being lazy in my sweats and leopard print slippers, lounging around the warm house & spending time with my family and my Boyfriend! I promise outfit posts will be back as soon as the swelling goes down and I can be outside in the cold without being in pain. I hope you all had an amazing holiday with your family and friends. Here are a few Insta-gram photos I captured the past few days for you all to enjoy...





1. New Shirt from H&M- Love the classic look & only $10!
2. Bow Gloves I found at Charming Charlies
3.My Handsome boy & I in front of the Tree
4. My Paris Ornament
5. Pip- My boyfriends Lil doggy-love her cute face so much!

Next post will be an outfit post just for you fashionistas!
what are your plans for new years? I'm beyond excited to spend it with my love!
xo-Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment