January 03, 2012

Grey




Express: Leopard Print Cami & Silk top/Charming Charlies: Bow Fingerless Gloves/Target: Leggings/H&M: Bow purse(used as clutch)/Aldo: Grey Boots

Hellloo Fashionistas!!! I'm finally back to my normal self (no more chipmunk face) It felt so good to get out in some fashionable clothing and take pictures. I'm trying out some new places to take pics so they aren't so boring-how do you think these turned out? My boyfriend did a pretty good job shooting these( I keep telling him to take a photography class with me, so we can get a little business going-why not right?) Anyways, he left early this morning to go back home to Atlanta and I'm missing him very much after spending the last 3 weeks with him.

Hope you all had a fantastic New Years!
xo-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment