February 15, 2012

Work it out



[images via Pinterest]

 Since moving home back in October, I have been going to weekly therapy sessions dealing with alot of stuff I have been through in the past and even recently and to get myself back on track to who I really am, etc. Another thing that helps me with my mood and feel good is working out, I started a no candy/sweets diet 2 weeks ago and eating tons of fruit to substitute my sweet tooth addiction.  Let me tell you, between my new diet and running/working out as much as I can, I am starting to feel like a new woman.. So far I have lost a total of 2 1/2 Pounds in the 2 weeks, doesn't sound like a huge amount but enough to motivate me that much more. Pinterest is another motivation of mine, with the fitness boards I follow, gives me so many ideas and tips to follow like the ones above, its becoming quite addicting if you ask me.

Whats the best way to get your mood from bad to good?
Follow me on Pinterest- Dearcloest31

xo-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment