April 25, 2012

Ripped..






[JCP-White button Up, GUESS- Blue Jeans & Watch, Target- Clutch, ALDO-Earrings & wedges]

at the seams. That's exactly what happened to these lovely pair of jeans (one of my faves by the way) when I bent down to pick something up. The inside of the leg just opened right up. RIP dark skinny jeans. I wore this to work on Friday, Thank god for being able to wear jeans on Friday, it just makes me happy! Another thing making me happy right now is this clutch i scooped up at target the other day. Warning- you will be seeing this a lot! I just cant get enough of that print! 

Hope you all had a great weekend
xo-Ash  

PS. I just ordered my first shipment from StitcFix, & I cannot wait to see the goodies they send me. I will make sure I share with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment