May 25, 2012

Oversized Florals






[Forever 21-dress, Guess-sandals, watch & sunnies, Aldo-Skinny Belt]

I think I have had this dress for a good 3 or 4 years now. I swear, I have a love-hate relationship with it. I hate it hanging up in my closet, and tend to by pass it when searching for something to throw on. Once I actually put it on, I fall in love with it all over again. It is just one of those dresses you can throw on and go. 

I spotted this super cute wall on my way home on Saturday and thought it would be a good place for photos. It was a scorcher that day and sitting on that bench with that short dress on was not the smartest thing for me to do(hello burnt booty) but the photo is cute, so it was worth it!  

Just warning you now, I have made a promise to myself to slow wayyy down my Retail Therapy for a little while so I can save some money. You will probably be seeing some remixes of outfits here and there, just bare with me. Unless I find something super cheap that I cant live without, or just something I cant live without (which i must say, is a lot of the time) I have to work with all the clothing cascading out of my closet doors. 

That's all for now lovies
xo-Ash  

No comments:

Post a Comment