June 19, 2012

Here I am!





[H&M-Skirt, Express-Shirt, Guess-Sunnies, sandals, & watch]

Well Hello there!
Ya I know, its been an eternity since I have posted, and every time I say I am going to focus more on my blog(since it really makes me happy) something comes up in my already crazy-hectic life and puts all blog posts to a halt. Don't get me wrong, I have photos I have taken, but actually sitting down with the computer and posting is like finding a needle in a hay stack(how cliche of me, I know). 

Anyyways, I am SO happy I am back being able to post for you all, even if it is 5:30 and I still have one eye shut. I literally have been working non-stop, and you can capitalize the non part! I finally came to the conclusion that I need to quit my part time job and just work my full time job and focus on me and sleep. So far, its not going so well. I think i have slept less and cant seem to focus on just one thing at a time. 

This could possible be because of the fact that my boyfriend will be here for good in a week. Okay, that's a lie, I will be flying to Atlanta in a week to help him pack up and drive back to Maine! I am SO excited to go back to Atlanta, I miss that place So much and i definitely see us eventually moving back to Georgia in the near future.    

As you can tell, I could ramble on for days, and would love to stay and catch you all up on what exactly has been going on in my life, but I should MUST get out of these ratty old sweats and put some nicer clothing on for work.

Don't forget you can follow me on Instagram @d0llface31, I am ALWAYS on there posting!

Talk to you loves later!
xo-A

No comments:

Post a Comment