June 05, 2012

My StitchFix






[Sleeveless Blouse-Blu Pepper via Stitch Fix , Skirt-H&M, Sandals & sunnies-Guess, Jewelry- Aldo]

Hello Loves! 
Do you ever feel like sometimes you just never have time to shop? No matter how busy I am, I can always make time for shopping, but what fashionista doesn't like to receive a box or two full of clothing that was sent just for you. That's why I love Stitch Fix. All you do is sign up, pay $20, fill out a survey about your style likes and dislikes and they send you a box of 5 different pieces of clothing/Jewelry. If you like anything, you buy it & the $20 goes towards your purchase, if you don't like anything, send it all back ( but you lose your $20). I did this about a month and a half ago as a trial run, got some really nice pieces but nothing stood out. I decided I would give it another try and with my luck, I got this gorgeous sleeveless blouse in the box and just had to have it! It makes it even better knowing that you could be one of the many few that even own one of these pieces. So I know for sure I wont run into anyone else wearing the same shirt I am. (Thank god, that can be quite awkward) 
 
I think you should all go and at least check it out. Hey, if you aren't a fan, all you have to do is not sign up for any more shipments, simple as that! I promise you though, you are most likely going to fall in love with this amazing concept! I know I have. I talk about it at work many many times! I just love getting  my Stitch Fix package

Well, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 
If you follow me on Instagram (@d0llface31), you know I enjoyed the rainy, dreary weather, while house sitting right on the beach!

xo-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment