August 18, 2012

A few pick me ups




 -via pinterest-

Hello loves!
I know I have been on a hiatus from my lovely blog. As I did mention in my last post, I have been going through some tough times, more so recently than most and have just need to be by myself and give myself time to think, process and heal. I hope and I am sure you all understand. Eventually I will be able to share more about this topic with you in a more descriptive manor, but for now, I will just leave you with these few quotes that have been getting me through. I do  have a ton of photos to share with you, I should be back soon enough! 
Thank you all for being so patient with me during my absence. 

much love to you all-Ash  

PS- Don't forget, you can always follow me on Instagram- I am constantly updating.. @dearcloset31

No comments:

Post a Comment