January 19, 2013

Camo + Stripes




Zara Camo Pants, Gap Striped shirt, Jessica Simpson Clutch, Target Necklace, Guess Pumps & watch

  Hello Lovies
I'm sure you are as happy as I am that the weekend is here. It was quite a long week for me, but ended with a much needed hair cut & color & giggling with my niece.
 Anyways, these camo pants are my go to weekend look as of late. I love everything about them,  Although now I have my eye on these babies right here. Camo is fun, Blue camo is even better. I'm having a serious writers block + still half asleep moment, so I will end it now before I start rambling on about nothing at all.

Enjoy your Saturday
xo-Ash

PS- If you follow me on Instagram you'll notice my new Hair style! Hope you all love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment