February 17, 2013

a little bit of Miami

















1. Birthday Day outfit- Day sequins
2. Me & my Bestie having too much fun
3. The gorgeous pool
4. Chocolate Cake & Champagne from my amazing mama
5. Shoes on shoes on shoes
6. Birthday Dinner Beauty
7. Loved my birthday dress & dinner on Lincoln Road
8. Breezy Top for a beautiful day
9. Birthday Wishes at Sushi Samba (best sushi ever eaten)
10. Love Bayside
11. Typical elevator mirror pic
12. Leather leggings & a sheer top- PS. we partied at the same club as La La Anthony =]
13. Girlfrannds
14. My bestie & home girl from back in my Miami Days <3
15. Another Sheer top for drinks outside
16. Sequins & peplum for a night out
17. Last night in Miami outfits
18. LIV on Sundays- as Weezy would say..lol
19. Kisses for my booski
20. Palms<3 

This Miami trip was by far one of my favorite and the best birthday I have ever had. Definitely one for the books. There was way to much sun, dancing & tequila involved, along with some major bff heart to hearts & I wouldn't have it any other way. This one will be hard to top for sure. 
Enjoy the photos lovers

xo-A
 




No comments:

Post a Comment