May 20, 2013

The End of Melancholia






 "The End" Tee- Zara, Red Skinny Jeans- Express, Sneakers-Guess

I spotted this shirt on Zara and knew it was meant to be. As you all know, I have been going to therapy (minus the last 5 months, go me!) to get all the negative junk out of my head and body. I went for a little over a year and let me tell you, it literally saved my life. I recently went to see two Shamanic Healers, its spiritual therapy just a little more intense. You can read more about it here.
It was definitely an interesting experience, but it also helped me heal faster and close some negative doors in my life in order for better doors to open. I am on my way to a healthier, happier lifestyle and cant wait to share that life with you all! Hope you are as excited as I am!

Like I mentioned yesterday, this week is all about throwback photos. Im sure you noticed, there is snow on the ground (yuck!) thank GOD there is no snow on the ground now, that would be awful!

Speaking of Awful, my thoughts & prayers go out to everyone in Oklahoma and surrounding areas being effected by the tornadoes. It truly breaks my heart hearing about the tragedies and hope for a fast recovery.

xo-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment