May 23, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

(Photos Via Pinterest)

As you all know, I have been absent from my blog for a while due to life's struggles challenges, for better words. I understand everyone needs to struggle in life to really appreciate things in life and let me tell you, I have been through quite a bit of struggle and had many challenges in my life and when a good thing comes along, I most definitely appreciate it a hell of a lot more after going through the tough times. 

At this moment in my life, I am trying extremely hard to focus most of my attention to my blog, blog photos and also getting my styling portfolio together so that I can get my Styling Website up and running. My dream in to become a stylist, for photo shoots, magazines, help people with their wardrobe when needed etc etc. I have put together photo shoots while living in Atlanta to style and now I am working on doing some test shoots in Maine to get my portfolio to the way I like it.  Sometimes I get frustrated because living in Maine, I don't have the best opportunities within the Fashion Industry to really get my foot in the door with the styling/blogging life. I have to step back and tell myself, I am here in Maine at this time in my life for a reason and I just have to accept that and let God do his work and eventually things in my life will fall into place. Obviously sometimes I don't want to hear that but in reality, I have to believe in it. 
Anyways, I have decided to dedicate Thursdays to "Thursday Thoughts". It motivates me and keeps me grounded to read these quotes, and to share them on my blog for you all to read, I hope that it will motivate you and keep you positive in your lives as well, as you could be going through challenges/struggles just like me. 

I hope this helps you as much as it helps me!

If any of you have any advice for balancing out real life with blogging, I will gladly accept it! =]

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment