June 30, 2013

In the Spirit






H&M Maxi Skirt & Lace crop top//Aldo Studded Handbag & Gladiator Sandals//Guess Sunnies

This summer, all I want to wear are crop tops and maxi skirts. I mean, I don't have the flattest tummy, but you don't know that by looking at the photos above. (I hide it well) but they are super cute! I am working hard on it, working out as much as I can and starting to really eat better. I am starting to feel better and once I start seeing those results it will be such a fabulous feeling. I am ready to really get my life together, be completely happy and content with myself, mind, body and spirit. Thats why I run, its my time to clear my head and collect my thoughts. 



PS. do you see that Gorgeous view behind me? That is the Eastern Promenade in Portland, ME. I have taken blog photos up there before, as well as run the hills with my sister for a sweaty good workout. Seeing that view at the top of the hill is super motivating while pushing myself up the hill.

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment