June 07, 2013

Prints Charming




 
1. Smock Aztec Print Dress via Asos $ 43
2. Love Dress in Floral via Asos. $ 65
3. Mix Print Dress via Rachel Roy  $129
4. Long Printed Dress via Zara  $80
5. Funktional shift dress via Revolve Clothing  $101

I have been shopping online quite a bit more than usual lately, due to that fact that the good ol' State of Maine doesn't believe in keeping up with the trends as often as they should. Asos, Revolve Clothing & Zara have been my Go-To for pretty much anything and everything I am looking for. 
 I'm starting to really love a good printed dress and the ones I am coming across are just itching to get into my closet. I'm a sucker for shift dresses, so the Funktional one from Revolve Clothing is really speaking to me.  Ill most likely cave and purchase it. It is a perfect dress to transition from summer to fall and you know I cant say no to clothing that is transitional. 

where are you finding your favorite dresses lately?

xo-Ash




No comments:

Post a Comment