June 21, 2013

To bang or not to bang...

//Photos Via Pinterest//

I remember back when I was 4 years old (I'm totally guessing) I had bangs. Then again in 4th or 5th grade. I don't remember loving them or hating them. As time went on, my hair went from a middle part to a side part (my hair saved me on that one, middle parts are not my thing) I would try a side bang once in a while but was not really feeling it. 
I have been in a hair rut for quite a while now, and while I love my hair short, there isn't much I can do with it. Last night my SIL suggested I get bangs. I have always admired those that can pull this look off, especially the ones above, but have always been way to chicken nervous to have it done. After scouring the Internet for a few hours, I am liking the idea of me with bangs more and more. Don't get me wrong, I am still super scared to take the leap, but what have I got to loose besides a few inches in the front. It'll grow back eventually, but can I stand to style them every single day. We all know how I deal with my hair problems in the morning (not well) eeeeek!

What are your thoughts on bangs? bangs with short hair? Blunt Bangs or side swept bangs? Help a blogger friend out!

xo-Ash







No comments:

Post a Comment