July 30, 2013

Holy Peplum






Express Peplum Top//Gap Distressed boyfriend jeans//Aldo wedges & studded Tote//Chloe+Isabel Branch Necklace

Last week was a little bittersweet. I was in Providence visiting with my bestie, then we were in Boston to see Beyonce in concert (best concert ever, I might add) She is just amazing in every way possible. I then came all the way home to unpack and repack and headed back to Boston with my family to celebrate my little brothers 25th Birthday. There was a lot of shopping, eating and drinking involved. It was a much needed week away but coming back to Maine and jumping right back into work and other things, it kind of threw me off track and I have been having a little trouble accepting the fact that my life is where it is and not where I want it or thought it would be at this time. After long intense talks with my mom about it, I think I am finally on my way to being okay with it. I just need to think and stay positive about all aspects of life and stay focused on my hopes and dreams. 
How do you all stay on track in life?!

Xx-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment