July 17, 2013

Lacey Business & Chloe + Isabel






H&M Lace Crop top//Express Bracelets & Blue Columnist Pants

I love a good crop top and this lace one is a little longer and super feminine, which makes it a little more work friendly. 
So a while ago, I posted that I had some good News coming your way. Well here it is.. drum roll please... 
I am now an Independent Merchandiser for the Jewelry company Chloe + Isabel! 

Chloe + Isabel is a fashion jewelry lifestyle brand devoted to
empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs through social retail. 

I am beyond excited to start this new adventure, I am however still working as a manager for Express but this will definitely keep me busy and focused. As you all know, I dont mind working retail because its a job and its fashion related, But I do not want to be working retail for the rest of my life. I am still working on my wardrobe styling business and adding this Chloe + Isabel Merchandising Job will definitely prepare me for my own business.
 I would love it if you could go check out my personalized boutique and let me know what you think! 

Enjoy & thanks for sharing this exciting adventure with me! 
xo-Ash
 





No comments:

Post a Comment