August 13, 2013

Look #1- How to wear a pencil skirt 3 ways-Black on Black





Guess Sunnies & Heels//Express peplum skirt, crop top//Francesca s bow clutch//Target necklace

The next 3 days ill be posting "how to wear a pencil skirt 3 ways". This is look #1. You can never go wrong with black on black on black. I just love the different looks from an all black outfit. Chic, business-y, yet bad-ass. I am a little obsessive with the crop tops this season and am kind of excited to transition them into the fall season. As much as I do not want to see summer leave us, I am beyond ready for fall! Fall is my all time favorite season. Speaking of fall, The new Chloe + Isabel Fall Collection is due to Launch on August 21st! I cant wait to get my hands on the new Jewels, but while you wait.. you have 2 hours left of the end of season sale. 40% off over 50 styles! Go check it out and tell your friends!


Enjoy your Tuesday Loves!

xx-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment