August 20, 2013

studs & thoughts





Aldo Color block wedges//Express shorts & Studded sweatshirt

Lately I have been having writers block. I just have nothing to say, I think my brain is on overload at the moment. Having my grandpa in the hospital and then finding out my gram is now in an Alzheimer's home full time, being stressed about money & my work, its all just too much right now. Seeing your loved ones go through something so sad but so real. I don't want to ever see my parents be like that or get like that myself.  I am trying to stay positive and just go about life as I normally would but its difficult with so much stress.  I have been focusing on eating right and working out but the more stressed I get, the more I want to eat. Apologies for venting to you all, but I just needed to get that off my chest. So, thank your for listening.

xx-Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment