October 02, 2013

Rest Easy Grandpa




 















If you have been following my blog for the past few years, you will know that it has been a roller coaster ride. Taking care of grandpa at home for a year, while trying to get my life back together was not easy. It has been a long 2 years of struggles with grandpa but I would not trade those 2 years for anything in the world. I not only got to spend so much quality time with grandpa, I now have so many amazing memories of him. Grandpa was known very well by everyone in town. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about him.  He loved his pup Heidi (who you see on the blog) hunting was one of his favorite things to do & talk about, as well as baseball. Once a marine, always a marine.
I could go on and on about him, but ill just leave you with  some of my favorite photos of my grandpa. 
As much as I miss him everyday, I  know that he is up in heaven with my Grammy June, dancing away and watching over me.
 My Angels. 
Rest Easy Grandpa Cecil.. xoxo 
"Don't Take any wooden nickels"  



No comments:

Post a Comment