November 19, 2013

keaton Row + Styling








Portofino Shirt-Express//Leather Leggings-Target//Spiked booties & Handbag-Aldo//Necklace-Chloe+Isabel

If you have been following my blog for a while, then you know I have been trying to get my Styling Business up and running. I have been working on my portfolio, trying to perfect it. I spend hours and hours searching for photographers & models to do test shoots with. I also spend hours upon hours hunting for inspiration from Fashion magazines, fashion blogs, pinterest, etc. I want this more than anything at this moment and have for quite some time now. I know when the time is right, it'll happen for me!

In the meantime, I came across a 100%  online Personal Styling company Called Keaton Row. I have become a stylist with the company, building look books to help people with their styling as well as getting my name out there as a stylist. The best part is, its completely free, except for the merchandise you purchase of course. Here is My Profile if you are interested in having me as your stylist. You can also contact me via email/fb/instagram or on my blog if you want me to style any of your photo shoots! 

xo-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment