October 24, 2011

Insta-move

For the past two weeks I have had to make some pretty big and very serious decisions and changes in my life. I decided that Atlanta was just not the place for me to be living but could not decide if I should make the long move home to Maine or move to another location. I finally came to the conclusion that moving home would be my best bet at this time in my life. I haven't been able to take any outfit pictures due to the fact that all my clothing is packed up, so for now I have some Insta-gram photos from the trip back home... Outfit pics will be back as soon as I unpack!
 
 






1. Leaving Georgia & its peaches
2. Me trying to get somewhat of an outfit pic
3. A large coffee & red bull (for my brother, 3 other Large Red bulls-not shown)
4. Pretty scenery in Virginia
5. Beautiful Fall Foliage in NJ
6. Getting some loving from my kitty
7. New York!!
8. Much Needed Caramel Apple Spice to ease the Chill
9. A warm fire at home
10. The Maine Sign<3

Hope you all have been enjoying your days & weekends
xx-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment