November 03, 2011

Gazebo(w)




 Grey Bow Jacket, Denim Trousers, & Watch- GUESS Inc
Handbag-Steve Madden via TJMaxx
Sweater & Hat- H&M
Belt & Fingerless Gloves- ALDO

This grey pea coat is a warm and comfortable sweatshirt material. The big buttons and bow detailing caught my eye and knew I had to have it!
The fall season has me really loving fingerless gloves-knit ones at that. I have been on the hunt for the perfect ones and when I spotted these ones at Aldo on sale for $3 (yes I said $3) I quickly added it to my cart and could not wait for that package to arrive.
Going through my closet has made me realize how much I love black and grey. I know I need to add some fall/winter colors into my wardrobe as well as some pastels that I can be easily transitioned into spring/summer.
What are your favorite colors to incorporate into your wardrobe?
xx-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment