November 09, 2011

Tights

GUESS- Sweater, Sunglasses, watch & bracelet
Steve Madden- Handbag
Aldo- Belt
Express- Tights
Bakers- Booties
Target- Shorts
I don't think I have put a pair of tights on since I was a little girl, not that I can remember anyways. I'm not against them at all, just didn't think they were "my style". Boy was I wrong. I am now obsessed with them after wearing them with this outfit. If any of you have been to Maine or even New England, you know its extremely cold. I was not about to completely abandon my shorts, skirts or dresses for the long winter. I made up my mind to add tights into my wardrobe and so far I'm loving it!

Im off to the dentist to discuss the removal of my wisdom teeth..eeek!
an interview after that & spending the rest of the day with one of my best friends..(who is actually starting a fashion blog soon) I am Super excited for that, you should be too!

Happy Wednesday loves
xo-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment