November 08, 2011

Cognac


GUESS-Sweater, Sunglasses & Denim
Target-Tank
Delia's-Cognac Double Buckle Belt
Bakers-Booties
These Lovely Cognac colored booties with gold details are a gift/swap from my good friend Ama. They are the perfect addition to my closet!

I have a slight obsession with Cognac. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of black and grey in my closet, but I tend to lean towards cognac more than anything. Its just one of those colors I will always be drawn to no matter how much I try to stay away from it. I love that I can wear it with almost everything during spring, summer, fall and winter. What more could I ask for?
Are there any specific colors you are drawn to that just keep popping up in your closet?
Hope you all had a great Monday.
xo-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment