January 17, 2012

Green with Envy




Trench: Jones of New York
Denim:GUESS
Handbag:Express
Leopard Print Blouse: Old Navy
Cognac Lace up Booties: Steve Madden Via TJX ( On sale at Macy's for $45, go get them!

I'm in love with this door, well this church for that matter. Its absolutely gorgeous. I wore this just to run a few errands on Saturday with my mama. I love finding buildings like this to photograph in front of besides my driveway or in the middle of the road, this one is actually at Bowdoin College. I will definitely be heading back there to take more outfit photos soon because the buildings are just beautiful, as well as at Bates and Colby college.
 Do you guys have any favorite spots you just love to photograph at?

As I am writing this, we are getting another little snow storm, so I am off to bundle up and go shovel my car out of the snow piles.. definitely not the most glamorous thing I do in my life..hehe!

xoxo-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment