January 15, 2012

Insta-weekend

It has been extremely cold the past few days, like in the negatives, which makes it hard for me to stand outside and get outfit pictures without looking like a complete statue. Here are a few Insta-gram photos from my weekend...Beware-some of them are quite drool-worthy..=]







1. Delicious Deviled Eggs I just had to make this morning- next time ill make them a little fancier looking
2. My Sleepy boy- not sure how he is comfortable sleeping this way, but he does it all the time
3.Aquarius Coffee cup- describes me perfectly!.. (16 days until my 26 Birthday..eeek!)
4. Yummy Chicken Enchiladas we had for dinner..Recipe Via Pinterest
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes mama made-soo scrumptious
6. Preview of my outfit post for tomorrow!

Hope all you loves had a fabulous weekend
xx-Ash
PS. Don't forget to follow me on Insta-gram @ D0llface31

No comments:

Post a Comment