April 14, 2012

Missing in Action




Express Dress

Well Hello there lovelies! I am SO sorry again for the lack of posting. Do you see a pattern here, because I am noticing it quite a bit. I honestly have no time and its sad because this blog is my life. I definitely will hop back on the blog train and focus on this more, pinky swear!
SO these photos were taken this past weekend outside of Atlanta. I finally got to visit my handsome man after 3 months on being away from him. It was the best weekend ever, and I am So happy for him to move up here to start our lives! How amazing is this huge Chinese building though? I just knew I had to get some pictures in front of it.  I really hope you all have been following me on my Facebook , Twitter, and especially on Insta-gram. I pretty much post on those 3 many times on a daily basis. (except for this weekend, my iPhone is getting replaced, with a new one, so I have a loaner BB.. Yuck!) I am having withdrawals, its not good. OK so anyways, I could go on and on, since I haven't been on here in a hot minute, but I will let you just soak this all in!
Hope you all have been fabulous lately! Ive missed you!
xo-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment