November 11, 2012

Sunny Days




{T-shirt & pencil skirt-Target, Handbag-Express, Heels-Guess, Belt-J.Crew, sunnies & earrings-Aldo}
 
Happy Sunday Loves!
I am slow moving this morning. A friend of mine got married yesterday and another friend of mine & I crashed the reception and went dancing after. Much needed. This has been one of the better weekends I have had in a while, spending it with family and close friends is definitely what I am craving the most.
 
I really would love to share with you all what has been really going on in my life within the last year and few months even. I think it will be a hard post to write, but it'll be nice to get it out and share so you all understand my absence. I will try hard to post it later tonight.
 
Right now I am off to do loads of laundry and to squeeze more clothing into my too tiny closet.
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
xo-A
 
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram- Dearcloset31  I am always posting on there! =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment