December 01, 2012

Bleeding Hearts






Guess Heels, AE Jeans, H&M Heart Sweatshirt, Express Vest(borrowed) & Heidi girl of course!

So I don't have much time, as usual, but I wanted to share this outfit post with you and just a little about whats been going on in my life that has been making me absent. As you know in July, I flew down to Atlanta to move the love of my life( Jarvis) up to Maine so we could finally be together and start our lives. Ever since I moved home to Maine, it has been rough, helping take care of my grandfather who has multi-faceted dementia took a huge toll on me and I moved home to get myself back on track in the first place. That was put on hold for awhile. Things were stressful for me to say the least.
 I don't want to get into too much detail to bore you but sadly and unfortunately, things did not work out with Jarvis and I. It was not a mutual thing at all, I thought I was going to spend my life with this man and finding out that it wasn't going to work out between us just about killing me inside. It has been almost 4 months since he left and about 3 since we last spoke. I am still heartbroken and think about him everyday. I wish him and his family nothing but the best in life. I want nothing more for him than to be happy & healthy. I have my good days and bad days but I know that he was only supposed to be in my life for so long and things happen for a reason.   I have been trying extremely hard to focus all my attention on myself and my health. As well as being around positive, happy friends, family & of course my precious little niece. If it wasn't for her & the rest of my family & friends, this process would most definitely be a lot harder to get through. 
I know you all will understand now why I haven't been around much but I am slowly getting back to where I need to be and will be around a lot more with posts for you!

Thanks for listening(reading) 
xo-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment