December 02, 2012

Sunday Sweetness












This beautiful sweet little munchkin is my niece<3
Gianna Micah
She is what keeps me going strong and happy!

She is a 2 months old & the happiest, strongest,sweetest little girl. This is what takes up my time now, whenever I am feeling down or sad, I just look at her photos and am reminded of how blessed I am to have her in my life, to be her auntie.
She is so lucky to have my brother & sister in law as parents, and they are just as lucky to have such an amazing daughter like Gia. Between me, Grammy & her mum, she is quite the stylish little 2 month old I have ever seen. Did you expect any different?
It blows my mind that this cute little human being just makes everything in my life that much better. She is such a sweet little angel. 

Okay okay, I could go on & on about how much I love her but I'm sure you know that already!
Just be prepared for more photos to come (which I'm sure you wont mind, just look at her!) 

Enjoy
xo-A 

No comments:

Post a Comment