December 16, 2012

Prayers + Thoughts for Newtown





Military Jacket- Macy's, Striped Shirt- Old Navy, Jeans-Guess
 
I am still at a loss for words over what has happened to the community of Newtown CT. I am deeply sadden and heartbroken hearing about this tragedy. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain those poor people are feeling at a time that is supposed to be filled with joy and happiness for the holidays.
Watching the news that night and hearing all the details of the sickening events of the day just tore me apart inside. I most definitely held onto my niece a lot tighter that night. My family and I shed many tears for the families and the community that have to go through this extremely tough time. It is so scary to think that this could happen anywhere at anytime. My mom is constantly traveling to schools all over New England, I thank god everyday that she was not at that school. I am still having a hard time just talking about it, as you can see.
Again, my thoughts & prayers go out to all that has been affected by this horrible horrible tragedy.
 
xo-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment