December 09, 2012

Faux Fur + a birthday trip






Faux Fur vest- H&M, Skinny Jeans& sunnies- Guess, Bow Sweater- Gap, Ruffle peep toe booties-Bakers

I'm going to say all the birthdays I have had after my 20th haven't gone the way birthdays should go. Some were good & some were just awful. Well my 27th birthday is slowly creepin up on me and although its not a milestone or anything, this one is going to be one for the books, let me tell ya. 
 
I have planned (yes, I'm planning my own birthday-who else is going to know exactly what i want) a little 5 days Miami getaway with some amazing friends in my life. I haven't been to Miami in about 4 years now and before that I was living there. At the time I wasn't even 21 & when I moved home I was freshly 21, so we mostly just had house parties(should I call them apartment parties?) So this time I will actually get to experience the Miami nightlife like never before. I am so pumped to catch some rays by the pool/beach with some of my favorite girls, with a drink(make that plural) in our hands and dancing the night away.

Although I'm ready to pack my bags and board the plane now, I still have a little over a month and a half left until we depart. I need the time to get my booty back in shape, make a few dates with the tanning bed & get my hair did. Just warning you all now that, that's all i will be talking about from here on out. 
 
I will take all the info about where to go out to eat or places to see from you all even though I lived there, its still nice to get someone Else's perspective on things! 
 
Xx-A

Side note- How amazing is this Faux fur Sweater vest! You know I cant pass up something like this from H&M. They just call my name & I hand over the credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment