September 07, 2019

My Fitness Journey: The During, Part 1

Here is where it starts to get good.. lol 
So I start Herbalife with a 3 day trial and instantly love it. I decide to order more and with in a month I am converting over into being an Herbalife Independent Distributor/coach. If I recall, it was August of 2014 when I started this journey with Herbalife. In September I hired a Personal trainer to kick things up a notch and get me more comfortable in the gym. I continued to run and started lifting weights and the changes not only in my body but my mind were just insane. I felt so good, so strong, so clear headed.. I was obsessed with the gym. Although I was still doing Herbalife, I was also still going out A LOT and drinking, so I did see results but not the ones that I would have liked to see. 

(Photos range from 2013-2018)





Eventually I decided to really put my focus on my health and this journey. I still went out with friends once in a while but the drinking stopped, I focused more on my business, my health and my happiness. Being apart of the Herbalife community really helped me change my mindset and live a more positive lifestyle. I shared my journey and I wanted to help people feel as good as I felt, not only with Herbalife but in the gym as well. I decided that I wanted to be a Personal Trainer.(currently still studying to get certified) Although I am not where I want to be with it quite yet, I know that I am doing my best to get to that point. 
I have spent the last 5 years in the gym lifting, taking spin classes, running outside in nature. Anything to keep that positive mindset. Through out the 5 years, I have moved away from friends and family, had to adjust to a new city, new jobs, new friends and I fell in love. All super exciting things, but adjusting to all new things can take time and was a little harder for me than I thought it would be. I am grateful for all the tough times, because I grew through them and they made me who I am today and I will continue to learn and grow every single day so I can be the best version of me possible. I am also grateful for all the people I have met along the way and through out my journey so far. I know I have a long ways to go still but I am not stopping, I am going to keep going, I am going to fall back in love with myself and I am going to be happy, successful and proud of myself. 

Stay Tuned for part 2 of this post... 
xo-Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment