June 19, 2019

4 months later...

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you; but instead I am deeply honored knowing you spent the rest of your life with me<3








Its been 4 months since I lost a huge part of my life. 
If you follow me on any SM, you'll know that in February Shmelf passed away. It was one of the worst calls I took from my mom ever. I know it was his time and I am glad he did not suffer, but I miss him more than I could ever explain. My heart aches so much and I always wonder if this pain will go away. I miss sleeping next to him, his purring, the way he always knew when I needed him to be near me, the fact that he had to smell everything I was eating. 

I realize that this post has nothing to do with fashion or fitness, but if you really want to get to know me or you already do know me, you know that this was a huge loss in my life and no pet will ever replace Shmelf. I eventually will get another pet, most likely it will be a dog but for right now, I will continue to process all of this and let myself grieve as much as I need to..

I will be back to revamp and post more soon! 
stay tuned!
xo-A


No comments:

Post a Comment